Aron Alpha 200F fast setting formula for bonding elastomers, metal and plastic.
- General purpose adhesive for multiple bonding applications. Added Features of 221 and 232
- Engineered for tough-to-bond situations.
- Ultra fast setting formula excellent for porous surfaces.
- Expose the adhesives in the containers to moisture and light to let it harden slowly, and to treat it as waste plastics (drastic hardening may result in heating, pay attention to this situation).
- Please comply with local regulations when dispos
- Global Tab
- For Wood Work: Suitable for bonding wood. Complete and wide range of adhesive grades available. Suitable for assembling wooden products and repairing. Wooden molds and expensive rare woods.
- Artificial Marble: For use on artificial marble with various kinds of colors such as transparent, white, black and grey.
- Color Grades: Able to confirm the coating colors of adhesives.
- Remover: For use in removing hardened substances and peel off parts of adhesives