Aron Alpha 401XZ is engineered for high temperature and high impact resistance. Excellent bond strength in conditions up to 250°F
AA888 ARON ALPHA TYPE 412XZ provides rapid bonding on a wide range of materials including metals, plastics and elastomers.
- For Wood Work: Suitable for bonding wood. Complete and wide range of adhesive grades available. Suitable for assembling wooden products and repairing. Wooden molds and expensive rare woods.
- Artificial Marble: For use on artificial marble with various kinds of colors such as transparent, white, black and grey.
- Color Grades: Able to confirm the coating colors of adhesives.
- Remover: For use in removing hardened substances and peel off parts of adhesives
- Global Tab
- Expose the adhesives in the containers to moisture and light to let it harden slowly, and to treat it as waste plastics (drastic hardening may result in heating, pay attention to this situation).
- Please comply with local regulations when dispos
- Fast setting to various materials
- Good bonding strength to various materials (especially metal)
- Good tensile shear strength under heated conditions or after heating
- High impact strength