Henkel LOCTITE 499 Glue Translucent gel resistant to heat and cold cycling instant adhesive 20g
[Model] :499 GEL
[Origin] : China
[Color] : colorless and translucent
[Application] : Suitable for rubber, plastic and metal, heat resistance requirements of the application, excellent moisture resistance.
- Global Tab
LOCTITE 499 is a fast curing device for assembly of refractory materials requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and shear strength. This product can be quickly bonded to a variety of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 499 is also suitable for bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of minor emergency repairs.
General purpose instant drying adhesive
1. Very high strength in tight fitting parts
2. Suitable for all quick repairs and various minor emergency repairs
3. Adhesive to a variety of similar or different substrates (metal, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramic and most plastics)
Method of Use Procedure
Pretreatment, sizing, removal
1. Pretreatment: the surface of the bonded material should be clean and grease free. Most surfaces do not require special pretreatment, especially for materials that are particularly difficult to adhere to.
2. Sizing: Apply appropriate amount of this product evenly on the surface of the substrate.
3. Removal: the overflow of instant dry glue can be dissolved by cleaning agent, nitromethane or acetone. Low viscosity: gel shape, suitable for large gap bonding occasions. Heat and moisture resistance: better heat cycle and moisture resistance.