KONISHI FB500B single-component flame retardant glue elastic adhesive for electronic parts
Product name :KONISHIFB500B
Specification: 333 ml
Component: Single component
Characteristics: Impact resistance, flame retardant type
Curing method: Curing at room temperature
Application: Suitable for bonding and sealing of electronic and electrical parts.
- Global Tab
Japan Konishi FB500B glue product application
1. Adhesion and filling resin of components (electrical materials, electronic materials) that require flame retardant.
2. Can be used for bonding of various materials.Bonding of various hard plastic materials such as polycarbonate and ABS resin and bonding of metal materials.
3. Bonds that require initial bond strength.
4. Bonding of hard materials with different thermal expansion coefficients.
5. Adhesion of parts susceptible to shock and vibration.
* Does not adhere to olefin resins such as polyethylene and polypropylene, silicone resins and fluororesins.
1. One-component room temperature curing elastic adhesive.
2. Flame retardant type (UL94 V-0 certification)
3. Halogen-based (such as bromine/chlorine-based), phosphorus-based and antimony-based flame retardants are not used.
4.6 RoHS-designated substances (cadmium, lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium and its compounds, PBB, PBDE) are not used.
5. Does not contain polysiloxane: does not contain low molecular weight cyclic polysiloxane that causes poor contact.
6. Can also be used for filling bonding (internal curing takes time).
7. Because it is an elastomer, the strain applied to the bonded parts is small, and it is resistant to cold shock.