Loctai 3623 one component transparent medical grade UV curing adhesive UV glue
1. The product is photosensitive. Store and operate away from sunlight, ultraviolet and artificial light.
2. The product shall be dispensed with dispensing equipment with black feeding pipe.
3. For best results, the surface of the bonded material should be clean and free of grease.
4. The curing speed depends on the intensity of the light source, the distance from the light source, the curing depth, the bonding gap and the transmittance of the material..
5. For temperature sensitive bases, such as thermoplastics, cooling is required.
6 crystalline and semi-crystalline thermoplastics contact liquid glue need to check whether there is the possibility of stress cracking.
7. Excessive uncured adhesives can be removed by organic solvents (e.g. acetone).
8. The adhesive shall be cooled before bearing any load.
- Global Tab
Loctech 3623 glue is a one component, low viscosity adhesive that quickly cures to form a flexible and transparent adhesive when exposed to sufficient uv or visible light.
It has many advantages:
1. Glue, seal or coat glass and metal parts
2. Typical applications include bonding electronic equipment, gauges and decorative components
3. Flexible and transparent adhesive layer