Loctite 3619 epoxy patch adhesive heat sensitive element patch red adhesive low temperature curing surface patch adhesive
LOCTITE 3619 is designed for bonding of surface mounted
devices to printed circuit boards prior to wave soldering.
Particularly suited where low curing temperatures are
required with heat sensitive components, and in applications
where short curing times are required.
- Global Tab
Instructions for use:
1.LOCTITE 3619 is degassed in a range of ready-to-use products a common distribution system for syringes that can be inserted directly into a variety of pressure/time.
2. After storing in the refrigerator, the adhesive must be allowed to balance to room temperature before use, usually for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Avoid cross-contamination with other adhesive residues to ensure that distribution nozzles, adapters, etc., are thoroughly cleaned
4. When not in use, do not leave the dirty nozzle on the distribution equipment for a long time or soak it in the solvent.
5. The amount of glue depends on the amount of glue pressure, time, nozzle size and temperature.
6. Systems where these parameters will be used differently depending on the type of allocation should be optimized accordingly.
7.LOCTITE 3619 can also be used in a distributed displacement pump system using a positive reagent.
8. Uncured adhesives can be cleaned with a cleaner to remove isopropyl alcohol from the plate