SANKOL CFD-409H Volatile Oil Dry skin film coating lubricant
Product name :SANKOL CFD-409H
Specification: 1 kg
Shelf life :12 months
Product features: noise elimination, high and low temperature resistance
Curing method: room temperature curing
Application: suitable for electronic and optical equipment and other precision mechanical parts.
- Global Tab
Fd-409h Dry lubricant/quick-drying skin film lubricant of SANKOL Kishioto Industry in Japan is a dry skin film lubricant prepared by mixing perfluorinated polyether oil and ultra-low molecular weight polytetrafluoron particles with heat and corrosion resistance additives. This quick-drying lubricant forms a uniform lubrication film on the surface of the workpiece after drying. It has the characteristics of high cleanliness, low torque lubrication, noise cancellation, anti-static, no falling oil, and solves the diffusion and pollution problems of traditional oil-based lubricants. Non-toxic, tasteless, no stimulation.
1. Non-sticky dry lubrication film is formed after volatilization, no oil stains and dew, no pollution of products;
2. Increase the smoothness of the parts, prevent static electricity and dust, and protect the parts clean;
3. Environmental protection without harmful substances, safe to use, drainage, moistureproof, protect metal from rust;
4. High and low temperature resistance, wide temperature range, uniform film thickness, short drying time;
5. Protect all plastic and rubber surfaces, good compatibility with metal, plastic and elastic colloid.
1. Suitable for plastic and plastic, plastic and metal, and rubber parts, play its lubrication, moisture, rust, anti-static, anti-dust effect;
2. Widely used in audio-visual and optical equipment and other products need clean lubrication of precision parts, such as CD-ROM disk bin slide, camera, digital camera, optical instrument telescopic lens and internal mechanism lubrication.