3M10 light yellow aging resistant glue multifunctional solvent-based neoprene adhesive adhesive to plastic laminates
1. Fast drying, strong adhesion to various materials;
2. High performance spray laminating adhesive, excellent resistance to plastic flow (creep);
3. Adhere metal plates, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold-rolled steel and various plastics to other substrates;
4. Excellent moisture resistance, heat resistance up to 300°F/148℃;
5. Meet the specifications of MMM-A-121, MMM-A-130B and A-A-1936A
- Global Tab
3M10 Neoprene adhesive is a versatile solvent-based adhesive available in tubes, cans and drums. It provides high immediate operating strength and good heat resistance and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panels or composite laminates. 3M10 Neoprene adhesive is a versatile adhesive that can be used to bond plastic laminates, aluminum, steel, wallboard, wood, masonry, rubber and canvas.