DOWSIL 1-2577 Conformal Coating One-part, transparent medium viscosity conformal coating with firm, abrasion resistant surface after cure.
DOWSIL 1-2620 Low VOC Conformal Coating version is supplied with a lower VOC content compared to that of the DOWSIL 1-2620 Dispersion and has equivalent Mil spec, IPC-CC-830 and UL recognitions.
- Cures to a tough, elastoplastic, resilient, abrasion resistant surface
- One-part Solvent-borne resin coating
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Optional mild heat acceleration (after solvent flash-off) can speed in-line processing
- UV indicator allows for automated inspection
- UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
- UL 746E / UL746C Recognized
- IPC-CC-830, Amendment 1 Approved
- Mil-I-46058C, Amendment 7 Approved
- Good adhesion allows use with many low-solids (no clean) and no-lead solders
- Global Tab
Conformal Coating suitable for protective coatingfor rigid and flexible circuit boards and for PCB system Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications, particularly those requiring toughness and abrasion resistance.