DRYSURF Havis MDF-2400EL Dry Lubricant skin film oil metal plastic rubber to prevent wear
The Vis DRYSURF MDF series are fast drying lubricants which include fluorine inert solvents and are used in developed countries for electronic equipment, office supplies equipment and optical equipment. The product is compatible not only with metals but also with most plastics.
Characteristics of the
1. Can be used for any mechanical parts;
2 can be dried in a few seconds at room temperature;
3. Operating temperature range from -50 to 350℃;
4 Matches metal and most plastics.
Long – acting lubrication can prevent gear and CAM wear.
- Global Tab
* Provide excellent lubrication for metal, plastic and rubber parts, good compatibility with plastic and rubber, protect metal from rust.
* Quick drying, fast film forming speed, natural uniform film thickness, drainage, moisture-proof, no oil stains and dew, no pollution products.
* Environmentally friendly, zero damage to the ozone layer, life in the atmosphere :4.1 years.
* Good heat and cold resistance, wide temperature range, non-combustible materials, no explosion-proof device.
* Brush, applicator, sprayer and other simple coating methods can be used to cover a large area with a small amount.
* Excellent insulation, low friction coefficient, good wear resistance, and can effectively prevent the adhesion of dust, friction powder.
* Excellent low temperature resistance, fluorocarbon film formed after solvent drying has very low torque lubrication characteristics.
Lubrication of AV equipment, precision machinery and optical instruments.
* Surface coating lubrication of metal, plastic and rubber parts.
* Lightweight plastic gear, CAM and other lubrication to prevent parts from making sharp sounds.
*CD-ROM, DVD-ROM movement and Tray slide.
Telescopic lenses and internal mechanism lubrication for video cameras, digital cameras and optical instruments.
* Internal lubrication of mobile phone rotating shaft, slide rail, memory card, connector, SD card holder, antenna, spring and vending machine.
Lubrication of plastic and metal surfaces for laptop computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, projectors and other office equipment.
*U disk, MP3, MP4, PDA, PMP, PSP, DV consumer electronics, digital products waterproof, moisture-proof, dust-proof, insulation.