KONISHI FB500W silicone modified glue adhesive for electronic and electrical materials
Product name :KONISHI FB500W
Specification: 333 ml / 120 ml
Component: single component
Characteristics: impact resistance, flame retardant type
Curing method: room temperature curing
Application: it is suitable for bonding and sealing of electronic and electrical parts.
- Global Tab
1. Adhesion to parts requiring flame retardancy and use as filler resin (electrical materials, electronic materials).
2. Can be used for bonding of various materials.Bonding of various rigid plastic materials such as polycarbonate and ABS resin and bonding of metal materials.
3. Bonding that requires initial bond strength.
4. Bonding between hard materials with different thermal expansion coefficients.
5. Bonding of parts susceptible to shock and vibration.
1. Liquid room temperature curing elastic adhesive.
2. Flame retardant type (UL94 V-0 certified product File No. E325882)
3. Halogen type (ex. bromine/chlorine type) phosphorus antimony flame retardant is not used.
4. Not using ● 6 substances specified by RoHS (cadmium, lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium and their compounds PBB, PBDE).
5. No polysiloxane: It does not contain low molecular cyclic polysiloxane that will cause contact barriers.
6. Can also be used for filling bonding (internal curing takes time).
7. Because it is an elastomer, the deformation of the bonded parts is small and the thermal shock resistance is strong