MAXBOND 1603HFR-HS E-yellow adhesive electronic components Flame retardant insulation Moisture proof UL certification
– It has passed the UL certification and meets the UL 94V-0 standard
– It has high thixotropy and is difficult to work without pressing, but only very little pressure is needed because it has a filling and sealing effect
– It has better electrical properties than ordinary chloroprene
– It has good usability, less drawing phenomenon, not loose, available in a variety of adhesive
– Used for sealing, bonding and fixing, insulating, dust retaining, vibration testing and fixing electronic and electrical parts.
– Attach the loose parts to the printed circuit board and prevent most of them from moving during welding.
– Generally used for bonding metal, glass, plastic, rubber, wood and other materials
– Since 1603HFR-HS contains solvent, it should be opened for approximately three minutes prior to coating the bonding layer to allow a certain degree of solvent volatilization.
Matters needing attention
– Pay attention to air circulation fire prevention
– The lid must be closed when not in use
– Please use toluene solvent when cleaning utensils and diluting
- Global Tab
East Korea (MaxBond) 1603 Yellow gum
MAXBOND1603HFR-HS further improves the electrical properties and thermal resistance of previous products. It is a glue composed of chloroprene which meets UL 94V-0 standard for high flame retardant grade. It will bond at room temperature, and with a little pressing it will show strong adhesion.
1) Main ingredients: neoprene rubber
2) Color: light yellow
3) Solid content: 44~48
4) Viscosity: above 35,000 ~ 38,000 cps (25°C)
5) Specific gravity: 1.03~1.07
6) Flash point: -17.2°C
7) Ignition point: 268°C
8) Temperature resistance: 120°C
9) Storage period: 9 months
10) Drying time (room temperature 0.1mm thick humidity 60-70%) : 3~5 minutes
11) Withstand voltage: 20KV (1.6mmMIN FILM)
12) Packing specification: 3Kg/ can 18Kg/ can