Liquid optical glue can be used as a transparent optical material such as ITO film, PMMA, PC, PET, glass, electronic paper, projection screen assembly, monitor assembly, lens assembly, resistive touch screen, capacitive touch screen, panel, ICON and Other related electronic optical materials. These transparent, non-base, isotropic adhesives ensure accurate color and full display brightness and provide durable, high-strength bonding.
HumiSeal® 1B31 is a fast drying, single component, acrylic conformal coating that provides excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies. HumiSeal® 1B31 demonstrates excellent flexibility, fluoresces under UV light for ease of inspection and is easily repaired.
1. Suggested service temperature 130~150°C, avoid processing upon high temperature (≥180°C) for long time. 2. Please adjust temperature of adhesive dissolving tank and speed of glue binding machine in time base on different operation status (include environmental temperature, fluidity and gluing time of glue) . 3. Clean up leftover and impurity in adhesive dissolving tank regularly. 4. Do not mix with other glue from different producer.
Liquid Optic Adhesive (LOCA) Typical Applications:
1. In a design with a curved surface and a complex surface;
2. has a high ink thickness or uneven surface;
3. Glass structure capacitive screen G-G;
4.Lens compound and LCD with Lens fit;
5. Mobile touch screen protection.