KONISHI G103 quick dry glue auto oil resistant glue leather glue motor metal rubber wood glue
KONISHI G103 is a solv-based strong adhesive with nitrile synthetic rubber as the main component. It is used for bonding soft vinyl chloride, synthetic rubber, metal and other materials with simple and convenient operation.
The adhesive layer of G103 maintains elasticity, has impact resistance, durability, water resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, especially oil resistance, it is a versatile adhesive with a wide range of uses.
Packaging: 1KG/ can, 170ML/ piece
- Global Tab
(1) Excellent oil resistance and plasticizer resistance.
(2) The initial adhesion is large.
(3) Excellent heat resistance.
(4) Good operation.
Use of product
(1) Bonding of automobiles, vehicles, motors, buildings, trademark signs and other general industrial metals, rubber, wood, leather and other materials.
(2) Because of its excellent oil resistance and plasticizer resistance, it is especially suitable for the bonding of vinyl chloride products and oil parts.