Toagosei America Aron Alpha 221 Cyanoacrylate Adhesive Industrial Krazy Glue
Surface insensitive adhesives, ultra-fast setting for porous, soft or tough-to-bond substrates. Series 200TX & Gel: No run, no stringing, excellent gap filling characteristics with good strength on a variety of materials.
Low gap fill. Ethyl base monomer. Excellent on rubber/plastic substrates. Fair on metal substrates. Fair on porous substrates. Military Spec MIL-A-46050C Type 2. Military Spec MIL-A-46050C Class 1. A primer is required for hard-to-bond materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene, acetal, PET, nylon, soft PVC, silicone rubber, and glass.
General information about the Aron Alpha® product line: Cyanoacrylates are single component instant adhesives that bond a wide variety of surfaces with a strong, durable bond. They offer ease of application, a wide range of performance parameters, and reliable solvent-free bonding.
- Global Tab
- Tensile Strength at Break, vs. neoprene chloroprene (CR); 3 s set time
- Tensile Strength at Break, vs. aluminum; 10 s set time
- Tensile Strength at Break, vs. steel; 10 s set time
- Tensile Strength at Break, vs. rigid PVC; 3 s set time
- Tensile Strength at Break, vs. polycarbonate; 10 s set time
- Maximum Service Temperature, Air
- Transmission, Visible, Manufacturer specifies clear but does not quantify thickness.
- Processing Temperature, typically used at ambient temperatur