Non-toxic, clean, no fungi and no adverse effects on plastic parts, these are the basic requirements of the toy industry. SANKOL quick-drying lubricants not only meet the above requirements, the price is cheaper than synthetic oil and silicone oil.
1. After the formation of non-sticky volatile dry film, no oil stains, do not pollute the product;
2. Increase the parts of the finish, anti-static, dust, protective parts clean;
3. Environmental protection without harmful substances, the use of safety, drainage, moisture, metal protection is not corrosion;
4. High and low temperature performance, wide temperature range, uniform film thickness, short drying time;
5. Protection of all plastic and rubber surfaces, with metal, plastic and elastomer compatibility is good.
Range from 20 durometer Shore A to 80
Normal Available Colors
Additional colors available upon request
Grey, Translucent, White, Black, Blue, Brown
Custom color matching
Available by special order
36” untrimmed standard
(other widths upon request)
Shin-Etsu G-746 thermal grease is widely used as the thermal conductivity of materials for electronic components, such as the processor CPU and heat sink, caulking, power transistor, thyristor diode materials (copper, aluminum) contact with the filling of gaps, transistor; CPU assembly; temperature sensor; automotive electronics; car refrigerator; power supply module; printer head, electronic appliances, the sound of crystal cooling use, reduce the operating temperature of the heating element, an increase of crystal life.
Shin-Etsu G-501 grease by special silicone oil as a base oil, add the special wear-resistant, anti-oxidation additives refined, it applies to plastic parts, blower bearings, lubrication and silencers. The ratio between the lubricated components (such as: Polyacetal POM, polycarbonate PC, ABS and other resins) will not form cracks. Shin-Etsu G-501 grease lubrication between metal far more than the general lubricating effect of the silicone oil.
It is a kind of synthetic oil based on silicone oil and mixed with certain metal oxides. It has good current characteristics and is most suitable for heat dissipation and insulation of semiconductor components such as transistors, thermoelectric resistors and various heat conduction media.